Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Oof

Hey team, the E-Team, that is,

Apart from the recent purgatory and theism posts, I have hit a wall. I have too many other little things buzzing in my face right now and I'm really tired. I don't think it's acedia, since I'm full of zeal and love since receiving the Eucharist (and boy howdy do I mean that -- I'm considering posting a "testimony" about the changes the Lord has already wrought in me since the vigil!). I think it's just mild fatigue coupled with a vague disinterest in my regular obligations: German homework, Arabic study, grading tests, nightly calisthenics, etc. I just want to rest and read and delight in the Risen Lord.

So, I guess this is my way of saying my blogging will be unpredictably sporadic for a while, at least until I get my steam back. I'm sure you'll be fine without me. ;) And thanks so much all of you for your warm congratulations!

PS. I do intend to post the last few segments of sacraments report. In due time.

No comments: