Monday, September 25, 2006

Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help

P.S. Can anyone please find me this prayer in Latin? "O Mater Perpetui Succursus..."

10/3 Tuesday - Day 1 - 2330 PM

Wednesday - Day 2 - 0830 AM

Thursday - Day 3 - 0800 AM

Friday - Day 4 - 1100 AM

Saturday - Day 5 - 2330 PM

Sunday - Day 6 - 1200 PM

Monday - Day 7 - 2330 PM

Tuesday - Day 8 - 2330 PM

10/11 Wednesday - Day 9 - 1700 PM (I did it at last!)

[3 Oct 06: I have nothing to boast of but my humility (which to say, nothing): yes, this is my third attempt at completing this novena! I may (and do) fail, but by God's grace, I will not give up.

"1:
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, 2: looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. 3: Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. 4: In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood." Hebrews 12:1-4 ]

No comments: