Granted, it doesn't help I grabbed and condensed all this off Wikipedia after three bottles of beer. But here's to latent memory! If only I could handle these little subatomic beasties, then I might really have a chance at retaining my knowledge of them! I need a diagram for these little beasties. Any takers?
- A) boson: subatomic particle w/integer spin
- B) fermion: subatomic particle w/half-integer spin
- B1) lepton: fermion sans strong nuclear force
- C) hadron: strongly interacting subatomic part (baryon or meson)
- C1) baryon: strongly interacting fermions
- C2) meson: strongly interacting boson of quark & antiquark; a hadron w/integral spin