Sunday, March 13, 2005

St. Blog's got rugby

Not being a Catholic, I'm not technically a member of St. Blog's parish. But, as I will be Catholic, and as I stood in for two months for the formidable St. Blog's parishioner Mark Shea, I may as well be a member. A chap sent me and some other Catholic bloggers the following announcement...

Hello St. Blog's people...

A friend and I have created a site for Catholic bloggers from the british isles, trouble is - we're having difficulty finding them. We would be very grateful if any of you who come from England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales could get in touch. Also, if you could pass this message along (on your blogs maybe?) that would be fantastic. My email address is j.preece@gmail.com and the site is located at http://uk.stblogs.org/

Have at it.

No comments: