Wednesday, August 30, 2006

On the road again

Or the air currents, as it were.

I need to make a visa run, my first ever, to Hong Kong this Wednesday night. I'll apply for a visitor visa Thursday and, God willing, in all likelihood will pick it up that afternoon. Then I should be back in Taichung eeaarrrly Friday morning. My work permit application has been a headache, but it will work out. I write this notice because some people don't read FCA for the F or the C but simply for the A in my life.

As for any evildoers out there, seeing this as your opportunity to plunder my house, robbing me of my dirty laundry, dust bunnies, and mounds of old receipts, be warned that in my apartment I have a horde of tiny roaches, completely subject to my will, waiting to maul any intruders.

Oh, and please pray for me about this visa stuff; short trips can be a headache. (If prayer isn't your thing, you are encouraged to send generous checks and/or large sums of cash to my home as soona s possible.)

No comments: