Thursday, September 4, 2008

Logical macros… 

I added the following logical operations and symbols into my word processing program so it's easier for me to type philosophical shtuff with the correct notation. Maybe you would like to have the table for reference and maybe you'd like to add these macros for your own computer.

Of course, if you don't know what they mean, well, you probably don't need to refer to this table or bother with its macros. But you could ask me or some actually competent logician, like Google, if you're curious.

If you have trouble finding the symbols in the first place (since you can't copy them off a .jpeg), I can send you a document containing them in text format.

If you want to write these symbols online, you could try using the HTML, but I find that awfully messy; better to type something in Word or some similar program and then copy it into your browser.


No comments: