Saturday, July 3, 2004

Call me crazy, but this just might work...

I have an idea.

I'm trying to get the most out of this blog, and part of that means having a filing system (under "Blog Themes," at right) like on "real webpages." But thematic post-filing is not, to my knowledge, a feature Blogger offers, so I must be creative. Being creative, I've decided to "faux-file" my posts inside of regular frontpage post-windows, let them get buried under ensuing posts, and then just link to them henceforth for my Blog Themes. As time progresses, I can just update each filing drawer by editing the post and adding post-links.

This means for the next few posts you'll be faced with a bunch of ungainly links. Don't worry, they'll be gone in a week. Sorry for the clutter, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

(Batman 1: "But, if you saw vhat I had to verk vith!")

Off we go!

No comments: