Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rollin', but not in my 5-point-O

I can't be stopped. Always on the move. Like a ball. On an uneven surface. A ball, with legs. Well.

I'm in Grafton, NY, a guest of dear friends. I enjoyed my first session of snowshoeing this afternoon, then had a great steak dinner with a potato and peas. (Let there be peas on earth, and let it begin on my plate.) It's about 5 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Love it. The plaid hunter's cap and gators on my boots make me as authentic as a man can be for only being on the Rensselaer Plateau for a few hours.

Tomorrow I'll enjoy the morning with not much to do but tramp through the snow and take pictures. In the afternoon I am booked to take a train to Penn Station to hang in the Big Apple for a couple days.

If God wills, I will have a chance to visit Fr. Stanley Jaki in Princeton. (Let's just say I hope God wills it!) God bless!

No comments: