Ur-Workout: 60 mins
89kg, BMI 25
0. Warmup: Stretching
1. Bench press: 10 @ 50kg
2. Pullup: 12, 13, 14 @ bodyweight
3. Barbell military press (total weight): 10, 8, 6 @ 30–45kg
4. Barbell curl: 10, 8, 6 @ 30–42.5kg
5. Elbows-out dumbbell tricep extension (total weight): 10, 8, 6 @ 32kg, 36kg, 38kg
6. Leg extension: 20, 15, 15, 15 @ 35kg, 45kg, 55kg
7. Leg curl: 20, 15, 15 @ 30kg, 35kg, 40kg
1a. Supine French press: 10, 8, 6 @ 30–40kg
[I added a 1.25kg plate to the left side so as to bring my left arm up to par with the right.]
8. Standing calf raise: N/A
[Moratorium on calf raises, due to foot injury.]
9. Kneeling rope pulldown (20 + 10 obliques): 30, 30, 30 @ 73kg, 77.5kg, 77.5kg
10. Wrist curl: N/A
[I'll work wrists on off-days.]
Nope. Not gonna be doing the bench press for a while. I felt the strain in my left pec immediately on my first rep but I finished the set. At least I know the injury is not debilitating, just needs time. Have to work the tris that much harder.
A rushed workout––again, me needing to get to work on time. It was also soooo darrrrned muuuuggy. A fan, my kingdom for a fan! No denying I need to sleep better, but I'd also had four days off from last week, so I knew my body would be sluggish to get back on the bull.
My foot is feeling better every day, so I am tempted to swap out my leg extensions for a decline leg press, at least for a few sets. Next workout I will swap out the barbell for dumbbells. Muscle confusion, new techniques I read about, etc.